Toucan Flock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About my Friend [Updates]

2 posters

Go down

About my Friend [Updates] Empty About my Friend [Updates]

Post by Shine-Hikaru Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:22 pm

EDIT: For some reason she's allowed to use the computer again and she's doing better now. It would be great if you can still make her a birthday gift or something though <3

http://shine-hikaru.deviantart.com/journal/Please-Help-My-Friend-D-359214151
^I posted a journal about it. It would be weird to just copy paste. /slapped
Anyway, please, if you have the time, can you read it and maybe help her out? :< This is a really sucky way to start the summer and I don't want for her to be really sad and stuff.
She keeps thinking that she's a failure (something I forgot to mention in the journal).
A part of her message when she messaged me in facebook was this:
Cause I'm such a failure right? Yeah it's cause I'm a failure.

So yeah, I really want to cheer her up. Anyone know how to draw Loki or one of her fandoms? ;n; (Sherlock, Doctor Who, Avengers, etc etc) I want to draw her a birthday gift but I also thought that with my gift and a combination of many other people's gifts would be cooler (her birthday is on May 19). Well it doesn't even have to be her fandoms. Any drawing for her birthday would be much appreciated. I want to compile as many greetings as I can. <3

Last edited by Shine-Hikaru on Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shine-Hikaru
Shine-Hikaru
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

Beak Points : 4144

Back to top Go down

About my Friend [Updates] Empty Re: About my Friend [Updates]

Post by Lonin Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:00 pm

So for her birthday?
Also if she's feeling suicidal you really, really, really, really, really need to make sure she talks to an adult. It's really important to get her proper help for how she's feeling. Fo srs.
Lonin
Lonin
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

Beak Points : 4289
Location : Lonin is a Lonin, therefore lives in a cave >;3 Hehehe. - That's cool :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine-Hikaru Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:02 pm

Yeah I know, but as of now, her parents seem to be chill about the 'punishment' they gave her. As in, it's really either these three options: A: they somehow forgave her, B: they didn't take the punishment as seriously as my friend had thought, or C: they actually forgot about it.

Really odd, so to speak, but now she can use the computer again.
She isn't out of the woods yet though since report card is still coming up, but maybe I'll be able to talk to her when she gets it through Facebook (since I'll be in America by then).

And yeah, for her birthday, if you can. :3
Shine-Hikaru
Shine-Hikaru
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

Beak Points : 4144

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down