Toucan Flock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Reference Website for HTML, Javascript, CSS and more

2 posters

Go down

Great Reference Website for HTML, Javascript, CSS and more Empty Great Reference Website for HTML, Javascript, CSS and more

Post by PTGigi Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:26 am

Usually not one to advertise everywhere, but there's a wonderful website that I constantly find myself going to whenever I am looking for anything to do with coding, so I figured I'd share it!

http://w3schools.com

What's even nice is they don't only have a list of nearly every tag, attribute, and all the other code-y stuff you need to look up. They explain it and even have "Try It Yourself" links where you can edit the code to test how it'll work right on the website! Very Happy
PTGigi
PTGigi
Administrator
Administrator

Beak Points : 4126

Back to top Go down

Great Reference Website for HTML, Javascript, CSS and more Empty Re: Great Reference Website for HTML, Javascript, CSS and more

Post by Pear Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:42 pm

Thanks, Gigi. I've been trying to figure out stuffs because my friend and I have adoptable-site fever and we're planning a huge one. This will definitely come in handy, although I'm pretty sure I'll be the only one learning this. xD
Pear
Pear

Beak Points : 4105

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum