Toucan Flock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Virtual Pet Site opens Sunday

4 posters

Go down

My Virtual Pet Site opens Sunday Empty My Virtual Pet Site opens Sunday

Post by Lonin Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:53 am

If anyone is still around and cares then http://www.myvirtualpetsite.com/register.php?refer=Lonin might be cool. Open beta starts Sunday.
Not entirely sure how it works since it's closed but might be worth having a look around c:
Lonin
Lonin
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

Beak Points : 4285
Location : Lonin is a Lonin, therefore lives in a cave >;3 Hehehe. - That's cool :D

Back to top Go down

My Virtual Pet Site opens Sunday Empty Re: My Virtual Pet Site opens Sunday

Post by weweameme Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:29 am

:B

Thankies for informin' us of this. ;Y;
weweameme
weweameme

Beak Points : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Edino Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:51 pm

What do they mean about all content being their property? What if someone posts their own copyrighted stuff?
Edino
Edino

Beak Points : 3998

Back to top Go down

Post by Lonin Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:29 pm

Context for this? c:
The part about
All content provided by My Virtual Pet Site remains property of My Virtual Pet Site and Sara Devlin trading as Protogenia Digital Designs at all times, unless soled as a whole in its entirety. This includes, but is not limited to, game points, credit, animal images, item images, graphics, and coding.
? Or something else?
Lonin
Lonin
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

Location : Lonin is a Lonin, therefore lives in a cave >;3 Hehehe. - That's cool :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Edino Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:43 pm

Yes, that.
Edino
Edino

Beak Points : 3998

Back to top Go down

Post by Lonin Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:57 pm

The key word there seems to be provided by c:
The stuff already on the site rather than the stuff you upload yourself. It doesn't say absolutely all content belongs to them if you upload it to their site.

It would be nice if you didn't have to pay £10/$16 a month for a premium thing to use such aweseome features as images and links on your pages and changing the layout or even adding new links >.>
Wanting to make money from the idea is fine, but the stuff you don't get with a basic account kinda massively limits what site you're able to make.
On top of needing to pay nearly £5/$8 to buy 5 extra slots for anything (including pets). And new features and new games when they make any, and if you want to buy anything from the user marketplace. Just having to pay for extra slots would probably work out fine with the massive amount of people who might want to make a site without needing premium for basic features on top of it.
moo
/rant
willtotallystickwithmysidiaatleastitsfree
Lonin
Lonin
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pear Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:02 am

Lonin wrote:The key word there seems to be provided by c:
The stuff already on the site rather than the stuff you upload yourself. It doesn't say absolutely all content belongs to them if you upload it to their site.

It would be nice if you didn't have to pay £10/$16 a month for a premium thing to use such aweseome features as images and links on your pages and changing the layout or even adding new links >.>
Wanting to make money from the idea is fine, but the stuff you don't get with a basic account kinda massively limits what site you're able to make.
On top of needing to pay nearly £5/$8 to buy 5 extra slots for anything (including pets). And new features and new games when they make any, and if you want to buy anything from the user marketplace. Just having to pay for extra slots would probably work out fine with the massive amount of people who might want to make a site without needing premium for basic features on top of it.
moo
/rant
willtotallystickwithmysidiaatleastitsfree
I totally agree with everything you've said. I am not going to pay. xD
Pear
Pear

Beak Points : 4105

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down