Toucan Flock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decisions, Decisions

2 posters

Go down

Decisions, Decisions Empty Decisions, Decisions

Post by Brookreed Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:00 am

The nice thing about MA was that you could basically create a large number of sites and have them functioning within hours, if you already had some linearts or something. But now that it's gotten harder to make a site (wait for CA which will hopefully be easy like MA, or use Mysidia, or just code everything from scratch), I decided I'll just post some of my crazy ideas here for what I'd like to do at some point in the future.

Aaaaanyway, I'm probably going to use CA for remaking my Elemental Wolves site that was quite popular. It was never meant to be a massive site, so using CA to keep the community connected will hopefully allow it to be the same as it was before. We've got tons of wolves planned, and I'm definitely remaking this.

I've also decided to attempt to use Mysidia to remake Random Cafe, a site that had pretty much everything from Pokemon to ponies to random animals (LOL you should have seen the credits page, it was massive!). However, I think I'll be changing it so that we have only original stuff from now on (so mostly animals). It will probably have a medieval theme to it (since the Cafe story takes place on a medieval-themed forum, which sparked the adoptables site), and if I can ever figure out how to get the Mysidia files onto a webhost then I'll probably remake it.

Thirdly, I was just starting to make ideas for a new site when MA closed. I wanted to do a site that had Loftwings and maybe Remits and other creatures from the Legend of Zelda. I had some really neat Loftwing sprites that I made, and I didn't want them to go to waste. If I like CA, then I may make this site as well, once I finish Elemental Wolves.

So yeah. Those are my ideas. So. Much. Work. But hopefully, it shall be worth it.

Tell me, though, any of these ideas that interest you?
Brookreed

Beak Points : 4117

http://brookreed.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Decisions, Decisions Empty Re: Decisions, Decisions

Post by Lonin Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:06 am

Maybe condense them into one or two sites to concentrate on? You can still have other species on your elemental dog one, yup yup? c: Variety is good even if you have a main species. Lonin doesn't remember much about it. Razz
They sound kinda cool. Original ideas are cooler than fan stuff. c:
Lonin
Lonin
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

Beak Points : 4285
Location : Lonin is a Lonin, therefore lives in a cave >;3 Hehehe. - That's cool :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookreed Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:13 am

Yeah...I thought about condensing Elemental Wolves and Random Cafe. But they both have very different storylines...plus, I don't know if the Elemental Wolves members would want to move to the Random Cafe, or vice versa.

But yes, maybe I can attempt to condense some stuff.
Brookreed

Beak Points : 4117

http://brookreed.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum