Toucan Flock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psst.

3 posters

Go down

Psst. Empty Psst.

Post by Sasorai Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:14 am

A chibi little bird told me that MA had moved here. (Also, that same chibi bird told me to tell the others the she's going to be a bit busy for a while, with internal exams, so she might not be able to log on much anymore for the time being.)

Anyway, long time no see. Can anyone guess who I am?

hint: it's saso

I'm here to say hello again to the MA community which I haven't seen in quite a while. I apologize for pretty much disappearing, life's been busy. If anyone was wondering, after becoming inactive on MA, I've become more active in a small branch off of the Homestuck community. But now I don't even have much time for that because of school activities. (Effing debate club, man. It literally takes up all of my time what with practice for nationals and helping coach my underclassmen.)

I've really missed MA though! This community has helped me shape who I am. And has gained me a few good grades in computer class because I learned a bit on coding here. I guess it's not really a petsite community anymore though? It's sad to see the build-your-own-website go. I guess BMR decided to finally pull the plug?

So everyone... How's life?
Sasorai
Sasorai

Beak Points : 4002

Back to top Go down

Psst. Empty Re: Psst.

Post by weweameme Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:26 am

Life's swell, an' welcome back Sasoragon. c: (it is you, right?)

An' eyup; BMR pulled the plug. Shame to see it go, but at least Create-Adopt will come out sometime in the future. ;Y
weweameme
weweameme

Beak Points : 4057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasorai Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:57 pm

Hi Wea!! Yep, it's me.

Yeah, I've seen Kae's Create-Adopt thread. It looks really cool! She seems to be going all out with this. Wah I can't wait to make a petsite with that in the future. :'D
Sasorai
Sasorai

Beak Points : 4002

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfie Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:56 am

Hai Dragon ^u^
Wolfie
Wolfie

Beak Points : 4101

Back to top Go down